Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary Pilates Pro Works!

One year ago I began teaching at a brand new studio in San Francisco. I had done 2 days of training on their one of a kind Pilates Fitformer and made the cut to be part of Instructor team. It was one of the best decisions I ever made and at the time I had no idea that the 4 classes a week would turn into the meaning it has to me today. It just goes to show you that we never know what will happen next but that if we trust ourselves and our instincts we may stumble upon something great.

I have the pleasure of working with a team of Instructors who are dedicated to making fitness a part of our clients lives and to laugh and have fun doing it! Oscar and Taylor have created a place that I feel at home, that I have professionally been able to grow in, and has given me opportunities far larger than I every expected.

Happy One Year Anniversary Pilates Pro Works!
Cheers to many more successes and continuing to keep the world healthy through Pilates, Barre, and TRX.

In Health,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment